Adani Group to Invest ₹1.3 Lakh Crore Across Portfolio in FY25

Listen to our Podcast: Grow your wealth and keep it secure.

0:00 / 0:00

Synopsis:

Adani Group announces a ₹1.3 lakh crore investment for FY25, focusing on renewable energy and infrastructure. 70% will come from internal cash, with ₹3-4 billion in debt refinancing. The group also anticipates continuing its annual USD 2-2.5 billion equity infusion by attracting new investors.

Adani Group News Today

Adani Group is set to invest approximately ₹1.3 lakh crore across its diverse portfolio of companies in the current fiscal year, as part of its broader USD 100 billion investment strategy over the next 7-10 years.

Funding and Debt Management

Adani Group intends to fund 70% of the investment through internal cash generation, with the remaining 30% sourced from debt. They plan to refinance USD 3-4 billion of debt maturing this year and to raise an additional USD 1 billion through project financing.

The group also anticipates continuing its annual USD 2-2.5 billion equity infusion by attracting new investors.

Focus on Asset Completion

The group's portfolio currently includes eight airports and 14 domestic ports, with further expansion on the horizon. In the current fiscal year, Adani Group will concentrate on completing existing projects.

Key milestones include the completion of a 6-7 GW project by renewable energy firm Adani Green, scaling up the solar wafer manufacturing unit, and finalising the new airport in Mumbai.

Increased Capital Expenditure

The projected capital expenditure for FY25 is 40% higher than the previous fiscal year, reflecting the group's commitment to accelerating its growth. This aligns with Adani's USD 100 billion capex plan over the next decade, primarily targeting renewable energy, green hydrogen, and airport infrastructure.

Green Portfolio Emphasis

A substantial 70% of the planned capex will be allocated to Adani's green portfolio, focusing on renewable power, green hydrogen, and green evacuation. The remaining 30% will be directed towards expanding the airports and ports businesses.

Disclaimer: Investments in the securities market are subject to market risk, read all related documents carefully before investing.

This content is for educational purposes only. Securities quoted are exemplary and not recommendatory.

For All Disclaimers Click Here: https://bit.ly/3Tcsfuc

Share this article: 

Read More Blogs

Our Secure Trading Platforms

Level up your stock market experience: Download the Bajaj Broking App for effortless investing and trading

Bajaj Broking App Download

7.5 Lacs+ Users

icon-with-text

4.3+ App Rating

icon-with-text

4 Languages

icon-with-text

₹4300 Cr MTF Book

icon-with-text